The Katana is a lightweight, hyper-responsive, game changer of a binding. Built on the surfy and playful AsymWrap platform and the locked-in hold of the AuxTech® strap package, the Katana is pure all-mountain performance. A team rider and in-house favorite, the Katana is cult classic thanks to the next level adjustability of PivotMount Max and its freakishly lightweight design.
- Powered by AuxTech®, these are incredibly expandable, super-durable and provide superior locked-in hold.
- New for this season, Rome's bindings feature FastEntry Technology for super quick and easy entry into the binding. The pre-curved ladder on the ankle and toe straps are designed to pop open and help keep the straps out of your way while getting your boot into the binding. Strap in faster and easier thanks to FastEntry!
- New for this season, Rome's BombProof Buckles are a one-piece forged aluminum construction for better grip and durability. Built with wider stance teeth area for more engagement, this makes for easier ratcheting and increased protection from wear and tear to your ladder straps.
- A Rome exclusive binding innovation, PivotMounts are small adjustable pieces that allow riders to move the position of their ankle straps on their boots. The higher up on your boot the ankle strap sits, the more power and turn initiation. The lower the strap goes, the more surfy and tweakable your riding will be.
- Designed so riders can adjust their highbacks to mirror the angle of their heelside edge for maximum power transfer.
- Built so that riders can adjust the angle of their highback to mirror the angle of their lower leg for increased connection and stability.