LENGTH - 40"
WIDTH - 8.75"
WHEEL BASE - 30.75"
Premium Palisander Wood Topsheet & Bottomsheet
A snowboard-inspired drop-through for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow downhill.
MATERIALS & COMPONENTS
- 8 Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple & Palisander Wood Topsheet & Bottomsheet
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Reverse 50° 180mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook
- Designed for carving and cruising
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
- ARBOR CERTIFIED COMPLETES Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of the wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.