FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – Drop-through truck mounting for stability and easier pushing. Cambered profile and variable edge concave create a lively and precise riding experience. Cutouts combine with flared wheel wells to maximize clearance for big wheels and allow deep carves and tight turns. Minimal nose and tail kicks help navigate city streets and open the door for freestyle trickery.
STRONG, LIGHT, AND DAMP – Snowboard-inspired composite construction combines vertically laminated bamboo and fiberglass for a durable, lightweight, and lively ride. Cork bottom layer provides vibration damping.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE FLEX – Bamboo and fiberglass provide lively and energetic flex perfect for hard carving and pumping. Flex 1 is ideal for heavier riders or aggressive tricksters seeking more stiffness and stability, while flex 2 is the best choice for lighter riders or those looking for a more responsive board.
Length - 38.4” / 97.5 cm
Width - 8.6” / 22 cm
Wheelbase (inner hole) - 28.25” / 71.76 cm
Profile - camber
Weight (deck only) - 2.9 lbs / 1.3 kg
Flex 1 - 170-270+ lbs / 75-115+ kg
Flex 2 - 75-200+ lbs / 35-90+ kg
- Icarus Deck
- Paris V2 180mm / 50° Trucks
- Orangatang 80mm Kegel (80a, orange) Wheels
- Orangatang Nipple Bushings (included on this setup for improved turning response and wheelbite prevention)
- Custom washer configuration
- Loaded Jehu V2 Bearings (w/integrated spacers)
- Loaded Button Head Hardware